· This collection of underwater effect includes fog effect, underwater bluer effect, glow effect in post-processing, and a water shader;
· This water shader includes two bump maps, which produce the ave from different directions;
· Tiling constant and tiling speed can change the bump map, and add more details;
· Reflection is basically the reflection on the water surface from the environment light;
· Wave speed, wave strength, and wave amplitude can make physical waves moving based on the sine function.